Cybersecurity and IT security
Cybersecurity and IT security do share similarities; they do also create maximum protection and efficiency when combined. Despite similarities, there are key differences that distinguish the two.
Here’s a brief difference between the two.
- Protects electronic and physical data
- Secures information for confidentiality, integrity and availability
- Protects against a more defined threat
- Protects against more channels
- Focuses on access, integrity and confidentially of information
- Protects electronic data only
- Protects valuable and vulnerable information from unauthorized access, hacking etc.
- Protects against a more extensive threat – all of cyberspace
- Protects against one area – cyberspace
- Focuses on the protection of the intranet, channels, servers and networks allowing only those permitted to have access
For more information, click here.