For many of us, Google storage is the modern-day hard drive. It’s the place where our most important thoughts, documents, and memories reside. But just like with a traditional hard drive, the space isn’t infinite, and running out of room can be a real problem. Sources recently found out a way to clear out the clutter on Google Drive without dropping a dime.
- Delete drive debris
- To do this, open this link, which will show you a list of all of your Drive files sorted by size with the largest items at the top.
- Look through the biggest offenders, and delete anything you no longer need.
- Click the gear-shaped icon in Drive’s upper-right corner, and select “Settings,” followed by “Manage Apps.”
- For any apps that have a note about hidden data, click the gray “Options” box to the right, and select “Delete hidden app data.”
- Open your Drive Trash folder, click the word “Trash” at the top of the page, and select the “Empty trash” option.
- Free up photo storage
- Say goodbye to Gmail junk
Click here to see see more solutions and how to address on the following steps.
Source: The Verge